Selan

Selan

Hi! I'm Selan. I love anime, sci-fi & fantasy, Kirby and 90s JRPGs. Right now I'm trying to expand my collection of books.

MyAnimeList: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/adrian_and_sela

LiveJournal: http://adrian-and-sela.livejournal.com/

I probably should mention something here. One is that I've just written 3 book reviews in one day. Three in one day, how? Well, the main reason is that all the books were VERY THIN and thus could be read within the hour. Literally.

Also, in some of my reviews...this probably goes without saying, but my reviews are my opinion only. I may criticise books which a lot of people love. (I detest anything by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, for example.) And it's just my opinion, and sometimes I get very annoyed at some books.

Equivalently, I may praise one book highly and yet discover later on that the population of Earth hates it universally. Especially on Goodreads, for some reason.

But just putting that out there, and not to take my reviews as given. To be honest, I prefer sci-fi and fantasy, but I'm making myself read YA books because otherwise I'll never read anything, which is probably why I'm stuck reading a lot of books that I don't really like.

Well, it's not as if many people follow this blog anyway. But I'm grateful to those who do.